The My Life In Books Tag was originally created by The Journeys of A Girl.
Stole this off various people! 🙂
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
E – Equus by Peter Shaffer
B – Beowulf (unknown author)
L – Labyrinth by Kate Moss
2. Count your age along your bookshelf. Which book is it?
3. Pick a book set in your city/country.
Set in Calgary, Alberta. I lived there for eight years. I’m so looking forward to going back, whenever I can!
4. Pick a book that represents a place you’d love to visit.
I really wanna travel to Norway!
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color.
Orange and purple are my favourite colours, followed by blue and green.
6. What book do you have the fondest memories of?
I remember reading the Mr. Mugs series in grade one. I just loved these books, as they had various stories in them, along with some non-fiction related articles with pictures!
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I couldn’t get past the first five chapters or so. I had to DNF it. This was such a horrible book. I couldn’t. I feel bad saying that, and I’m to mad at the author. I’m mad at the publisher, because there were so many plot holes and so much…. shit… going on. It didn’t read realistically, and I guess that’s what bugged me the most.
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest feeling of accomplishment when you finish it?
I’m putting several, as I really have a huge TBR list, and all of these have been on for over fifteen years.